The phenomenon of wrinkles in the film, in fact, this kind of problem is common, and because of this, the problem of wrinkles in the film of the film laminator has also become a problem that has been discussed in the post-press processing industry. Next, let's discuss the next thing about the film laminator. Causes and solutions for wrinkles in the film.
1. Vertical wrinkles. The film tension is too large, it is compressed and not flattened, and there are creases in itself, so wrinkles appear after the film is covered.
Solution: relax the tension of the film, adjust the stretching roller, and flatten the film before pressing.
2. Diagonal wrinkles. The large tension of the film and the improper adjustment of the roll position cause the film itself to be inconsistent in tightness, uneven film transfer, and regular wrinkles to the loose side.
Solution: relax the film tension, adjust the stretch roller or temporarily change the film.
3. Horizontal wrinkles. The temperature of the heating roller is too high and the pressure of the rubber roller is too high, and the film will be scalded horizontally into horizontal wrinkles during lamination.
Solution: Appropriately reduce the temperature of the roller or reduce the pressure of the rubber roller.
4. The temperature is too high when heating, the film is deformed and wrinkled.
Solution: lower the temperature.
5. The water content in the paper is too large, the paper shrinks after the film is dried, and the film is deformed and wrinkled.
Solution: The moisture content of the paper should be about 5% to keep the temperature and humidity in the working room normal.
The principle of pre-coating film laminating machine is similar to that of instant film laminating machine, that is, the laminating process and flow are more simplified, without the need for adhesive heating and drying. I believe it will be more convenient for everyone to use when covering.
21 Apr, 2021
What is the operating process of the pre-coating type laminating machine? Let's take a look together.
1. Prepare. Check whether the parts of the machine are normal, and carry out routine inspection, lubrication and cleaning before starting up.
21 Apr, 2021
What are the characteristics of the ready-to-coat laminating machine?
1. The base and wall panels are constructed of cast iron and are not deformed to ensure that their accuracy will not be affected during use and maintenance and replacement of parts.
2. The gluing roller and the rubber-limiting roller are made with precision, and the concentricity error of the roller surface is controlled within 0.01mm to ensure uniform gluing and save the amount of glue.
21 Apr, 2021
Laminating machines can be divided into two categories: instant-coating laminating machines and pre-coating laminating machines. It is a kind of special equipment for paper, board, and film laminating. After being pressurized by rubber roller and heating roller, it is combined together to form a paper-plastic integrated product. Due to the wide application in daily life, today I will introduce the characteristics of the vacuum laminating machine.
20 Apr, 2021
Many users have purchased an automatic pre-coating film machine for the first time, and they don't know much about the automatic mentioned here. Does this kind of equipment really require manpower? In fact, for this point, it also depends on what kind of manufacturer it is, because there are many manufacturers in the market that will produce this kind of equipment. Different manufacturers will make the entire automation have Great influence.
THE LEADER OF PACKAGING MACHINERYCONTACT US