Vacuum laminating machine is also called vacuum blister machine. It uses the principle of vacuum high and low pressure to paste PVC film on various special-shaped workpieces under certain process conditions. The improved vacuum laminating machine is suitable for PVC film. Printing film (PET), after adding silica gel plate, can also be pasted with solid wood veneer (imitation veneer, technological veneer), which truly realizes a multifunctional machine and is widely used in furniture and whole house customization industries. At present, the vacuum laminating machine is highly automated and easy to operate.
Use and operation of vacuum laminating machine
1. The equipment should be operated by a dedicated person, and the operator should be trained to be familiar with the performance of the equipment, master the coating process to understand the operation method, and pay attention to safe production.
2. Turn on the heating switch, set the temperature, vacuum and preheating time according to the production process. When the vacuum pump is turned on for the first time every day or after a long period of shutdown, the switch should be turned on twice before turning it on again, which is beneficial to the normal use of the vacuum pump.
3. Polish the surface of the work piece to be coated smoothly, spray the special glue for PVC film evenly, put the prepared work piece on the telescopic pad dedicated to the suction and coating station, raise the frame of the PVC film, lay the PVC film, and put it down The compression frame is immediately locked to the compression frame, and the PVC film is required to be flat, free from damage, no air leakage and no debris.
4. Put the suction and cladding station into the heating control box, and heat the PVC film according to the preheating timing. After the set time is up, the vacuum pump will automatically turn on for suction and cladding. After the suction and cladding is in place, the constant temperature will continue for 30s～90s (this parameter) It can be controlled by itself), and then automatically exit the warehouse, and the automatic cooling function will be performed at the same time when the warehouse is exited, and the workpiece can be taken out after cooling.
5. Carefully record the process parameters of various adsorption materials and special glues used in the production process, which will be helpful for future work.
22 Apr, 2021
The conventional automatic laminating machine technology on the market adopts the method of laminating film with glue. Moreover, the automatic laminating method of the automatic laminating machine is different. The PE film with high-pressure polyethylene as the main material is used. After the special treatment of the film, the PE film can be heat-melted and loaded on the color printing paper. After being processed by the automatic laminating machine, it will not be bubbled after being rubbed hard, and it can withstand high temperatures of about 20 degrees to 120 degrees. , In the process of automatic laminating without glue, a layer of auxiliary materials is inserted between the heating roller and the PE film, and they are passed through the automatic laminating machine together, and then the automatic laminating products are removed from the auxiliary materials. Due to the different materials used, the same kind of PE film can produce light film, matte or other effects. First of all, high-pressure polyethylene is blown into PE film as the main material because of its easy-to-obtain hot melt and plasticity.
22 Apr, 2021
What are the tips for debugging the pre-coating laminating machine? The quality of the film is mainly the three factors of temperature, pressure, and speed, which are critical to the production of the following processes to ensure the quality of the pre-coated film.
23 Apr, 2021
During the laminating process of the laminating machine, there will be some problems, so how to solve the problems in the process?
23 Apr, 2021
During the laminating process of the machine, there is always a small amount of adhesive stored on the heated rubber roller. Wipe the rubber roller with alcohol and wipe the rubber roller with a soft towel. It is strictly forbidden to touch or scrape the surface of the rubber roller with a sharp object (such as a blade). , Otherwise it will destroy the flatness of the coated rubber roller. When cleaning the heating rubber roller or repairing the machine, turning the rubber roller can press the forward or back button and the rubber roller will rotate forward or reverse.
THE LEADER OF PACKAGING MACHINERYContact Us