What is the operating process of the pre-coating type laminating machine? Let's take a look together.
1. Prepare. Check whether the parts of the machine are normal, and carry out routine inspection, lubrication and cleaning before starting up.
2. Warm up. Turn on the power supply, turn on the heating switch of the hot pressing roller to heat, and adjust the temperature control indicator to the position that meets the process requirements when heating.
3. On the film. According to the size of the printed matter to be coated, select the pre-coated film of the appropriate size, and install the pre-coated film to the proper position of the feeding shaft for fixing.
4. Organize the paper. The deformation of the printed matter during the printing and storage process is arranged and smoothed, so that the paper printed matter can enter smoothly and be pressed and compounded by the hot pressing roller without quality problems.
5. Adjust the rules. Ensure that the printed matter is not skewed, filmed, or run off during the laminating process, and the rules must be adjusted correctly. When adjusting the rule, loosen the fastening screw of the rule holder, and push forward or pull back at the same time, until the position is accurate, and the film and the printed matter are exactly compounded before adjusting and tightening.
6. Cut the edges. The width of the printed matter should be adapted to the width of the film. If the film is exposed, it needs to be trimmed. First put down the edge trimming knife, cut off the excess film edge strips, and wrap them on the edge-receiving paper tube.
7. Wear film. The pre-coated film on the feed reel enters the host after passing through the stretching roller, the film adjusting roller, the bow adjusting roller, the guide roller and the rubber roller.
8. Adjust the film. After the film is worn, the tightness of the pre-coated film around each roll is inconsistent, and the surface of the pre-coated film should be leveled. The feeding part of the leveling mechanism can be moved back and forth, left and right, the adjustment rubber roller on the top of the machine can be adjusted up and down, and the bow-shaped adjustment roller can flatten the film. After adjustment, the pre-coated film enters the composite mechanism smoothly and stably.
9. Pressurization. After the main engine is started, the pressure device is pressurized, which is manually adjustable. The rubber pressure roller rises through the slides on both sides and contacts the hot pressure roller to generate the pressure required for the laminating process. The rubber pressure roller is driven by the friction of the hot pressure roller. Rotate down.
10. Rewinding. After the film is covered, the winding device is activated, and the film-covered product can be neatly rolled on the hollow paper tube.
21 Apr, 2021
What are the characteristics of the ready-to-coat laminating machine?
1. The base and wall panels are constructed of cast iron and are not deformed to ensure that their accuracy will not be affected during use and maintenance and replacement of parts.
2. The gluing roller and the rubber-limiting roller are made with precision, and the concentricity error of the roller surface is controlled within 0.01mm to ensure uniform gluing and save the amount of glue.
21 Apr, 2021
Laminating machines can be divided into two categories: instant-coating laminating machines and pre-coating laminating machines. It is a kind of special equipment for paper, board, and film laminating. After being pressurized by rubber roller and heating roller, it is combined together to form a paper-plastic integrated product. Due to the wide application in daily life, today I will introduce the characteristics of the vacuum laminating machine.
20 Apr, 2021
Many users have purchased an automatic pre-coating film machine for the first time, and they don't know much about the automatic mentioned here. Does this kind of equipment really require manpower? In fact, for this point, it also depends on what kind of manufacturer it is, because there are many manufacturers in the market that will produce this kind of equipment. Different manufacturers will make the entire automation have Great influence.
20 Apr, 2021
For users, the automatic pre-coating film machine not only hopes to have good performance advantages, but also hopes that it has good stability. However, there are always some equipments on the market that are not stable. Naturally, this stability is also affected. Because of the influence of the manufacturer, if the manufacturer wants to improve its stability, it will inevitably need to increase its production in many aspects, so how can its stability be improved? The first is the need to improve the design of the entire equipment in production.
THE LEADER OF PACKAGING MACHINERYCONTACT US