Automatic thermal laminating machine can be divided into two categories: instant coating automatic thermal laminating machine and pre-coating automatic thermal laminating machine. It is a kind of special equipment for paper, board, and film laminating. After being pressurized by rubber roller and heating roller, they are combined together to form a paper-plastic product. In the process of our use, we often encounter various problems. Today, I will share with you three common faults and solutions for automatic thermal laminators.
1. The product of the automatic thermal laminating machine is warped
The main reasons for this problem are:
(1) The printed product is too thin: try to prevent the thin paper from being covered by the film.
(2) Unbalanced tension: adjust the tension of the film to balance.
(3) The compound pressure is too high: appropriately reduce the compound pressure.
(4) The temperature is too high: reduce the composite temperature.
(5) Excessive film tension: Excessive film tension will cause the film to stretch and deform, and after the goods are cut and the external force is removed, the film will return to its original state, causing the goods to bend to one side of the film. The treatment method is to adjust the tightening depth of the film expansion screw to reduce the braking force.
(6) Too much rewinding tension: Too much rewinding tension will cause the film and the printed product to deform together, but the amount of deformation is different. After the external force is eliminated, the goods will bend to one side of the paper, especially thin paper. The solution is to reduce the friction of the winding power wheel.
(7) High ambient humidity: When the coated goods with high moisture content are sufficient and dry, the paper will deform due to moisture removal, causing the product to bend to one side of the paper. The treatment method is to control the humidity in the workshop.
(8) Short drying time: The drying time is short, and the coated products will be bent if they are not sufficiently dried. The treatment method is to extend the drying time.
2. There are snowflake dots on the product of the automatic thermal laminating machine
(1) Excessive powder spraying of printed products: Too much powder sprayed on printed products cannot be completely dissolved by the adhesive, and large areas of snowflakes will appear on the coated products. In this case, it may be appropriate to increase the amount of glue or to remove dust on the printed matter before lamination.
(2) The amount of glue applied is too small: If the amount of glue applied is too small, the overall appearance of the printed product will show snowflakes. The treatment method is to appropriately increase the amount of glue applied.
(3) The pressure of the pressure roller is not suitable: the pressure of the pressure roller is too high to squeeze out the adhesive on the edge of the printed matter, resulting in snowflake dots on the edge of the printed matter; false pressure will also appear in front of the snowflake dot. The treatment method is to adjust the pressure of the pressure roller correctly.
(4) There is dry rubber on the gluing roller: the area with dry rubber on the gluing roller has a small amount of glue, which will make the coated products appear snowflakes here. The treatment method is to wipe clean the rubber roller.
(5) There is a rubber ring on the pressure roller: the adhesive extruded from the edge of the printed matter or the adhesive extruded from the film hole sticks to the pressure roller, and a dull rubber ring will be formed after a long time. When the print on the back is covered again, a small snowflake dot will appear here. The treatment method is to wipe the pressure roller in time.
(6) Impurities in the adhesive: If there is too much dust in the surrounding environment, or if there are dull rubber sheets and cut film fragments in the adhesive, there will be snowflakes on the coated goods. Therefore, special attention should be paid to environmental hygiene. If the adhesive is not used up, it should be poured back into the glue cylinder for sealing or filtered before applying glue.
3. The product of the automatic thermal laminating machine has air bubbles
(1) The printing ink layer is not completely dry: first heat pressing and then gluing, which can also postpone the filming date and make it completely dry.
(2) The printing ink layer is too thick: it can be added appropriately.
JIALITE is one of the top Water Base Oil Coating Machine Manufacturers&Factory&Suppliers that focuses on Automatic pre-coating laminating machine. We solemnly promise to provide your products with excellent quality, reasonable prices and the highest cost performance.
The quality of our products has passed international certification and the price is affordable. Welcome to choose JIALITE - one of the top Water Base Oil Coating Machine Manufacturers&Factory&Suppliers that focuses on Automatic pre-coating laminating machine.
For more product information about Automatic coating machine, you can click on the relevant link below.
02 Jun, 2021
Is the price of automatic pre-coating film machine high? What factors are the prices related to? Before users buy an automatic pre-coating film machine, they must pay attention to the price of the equipment.
09 Jun, 2021
What performance requirements does the automatic pre-coating film machine need? What kind of quality is better? The quality of the so-called automatic pre-coating film machine, first of all, lies in its own performance.
THE LEADER OF PACKAGING MACHINERYCONTACT US