The process of automatic vertical laminating machine is to use the adhesive on the surface of the object to be laminated, and then press it with the heating roller to achieve the purpose of laminating.
The process of automatic vertical laminating machine is very simple. First, you need to place the item that you want to laminate on the bottom plate of the machine. Then, you need to add the adhesive material to the top of the item. After that, you need to place the top plate on the machine and turn on the power. The machine will automatically start laminating the item.
The process of automatic vertical laminating machine is as follows:
1. The operator loads the required number of panels into the loading jigs at the rear of the machine.
2. The loading jigs are then moved forward so that the panels are positioned in front of the adhesive applicator nozzles.
3. The adhesive applicator nozzles dispense a bead of adhesive onto each panel.
4. The panel carrier grippers move forward and pick up the panels, one at a time, and transport them through the nip rollers.
5. The pressure-sensitive laminate is unwound from its roll and fed into the nip rollers where it is laminated to the adhesive-coated panel surface.
6. The laminated panel is then cooled and trimmed before being discharged onto a conveyor belt for removal from the machine.
The main purpose of the automatic vertical laminating machine is to laminate the paper or board with plastic film. The working principle is: after the operator manually feeds the paper or board to be laminated into the feeder, the gripper of the feeder picks up the paper or board and sends it to the pre-heater; after preheating, it enters The main laminating roller is laminated with plastic film; then it enters the cooling roller set for cooling and solidification; finally, it is trimmed by a cutting device and output.
The automatic vertical laminating machine is mainly used for the lamination of various plastic film materials on the surface of paper products. The working principle is that under the action of heating, the adhesive layer between the two materials is melted to form a new material. The basic process flow is: unwinding - gluing - preheating - laminating - cooling - winding.
1. Unwinding: The unwinding device is used to unwind and tension the release liner or backing paper. There are generally two sets of unwinding devices on one machine, which are arranged in parallel and can be operated at high speed. In order to avoid wrinkling or breaking of the release liner or backing paper caused by tension during high-speed operation, a set of tension controllers are usually installed before and after each unwinding device to control the tension.
2. Gluing: Generally, there are three types of gluing methods for automatic vertical laminating machines: roller coating, hot melt adhesive coating and solvent-based adhesive coating.
3. Preheating: Preheating can improve the adhesion between the substrate.
The main principle of theUse of automatic vertical laminating machineis that the workpiece is clamped by the upper and lower clamping plates, and then the bonding agent is evenly applied to the surface of the workpiece to be bonded. After the adhesive is dried, heat is applied to improve the bonding strength, and finally cooled to complete the lamination.
The laminating machine is mainly used for laminating and compressing various kinds of plastic film and paper, such as BOPP, PET, PVC, OPP, PE, CPP and so on. The working principle of the laminating machine is to use two or more layers of material adhesive or heat to make them adhere to each other. The main purpose is to protect the product surface or make the product surface more beautiful.
The working principle of the automatic vertical laminating machine is very simple. It uses a pair of horizontal rollers to press the two sides of the web material at the same time, and uses a pair of vertical rollers to press the web material from top to bottom. The three pairs of rollers are driven by three separate motors, so that the web material can be laminated evenly in a short time.
1.The use of automatic vertical laminating machine can be used for laminating documents, photos, posters, etc., and the laminating effect is very good.
2.The use of automatic vertical laminating machine is very convenient and fast, which can save a lot of time and labor.
3.The use of automatic vertical laminating machine can improve the work efficiency and the quality of the products.
JIALITE is one of the top Water Base Oil Coating Machine Manufacturers, Factory and Suppliers that focuses on Automatic pre-coating laminating machine. We have our own production workshop and design team. If you cooperate with us, we can provide you with first-hand prices.
Welcome to choose JIALITE - one of the top Water Base Oil Coating Machine Manufacturers, Factory and Suppliers that focuses on Automatic pre-coating laminating machine.
For more product information about YouTube and Automatic coating machine, you can click on the relevant link below.
Automatic Water Base Laminator machine,Automatic Water Base Laminator
09 Mar, 2022
In the modern world, there are countless machines that help to make our lives easier. There are machines for farming, manufacturing, and even cleaning.
28 Feb, 2022
The Laminating Machine has very high requirements for accuracy, especially the surface accuracy of each roller and the degree of shopping. Once the slightest streaks, cracks, scratches, covered spots, or slight roundabout deformations appear.
28 Feb, 2022
The Automatic Laminating Machine is a special equipment for compounding printed matter with pre-coated plastic. Compared with the instant coating type laminating machine, its biggest feature is that there is no glue coating and drying part, so this type of laminating machine has compact structure, small size, low cost, simple operation and good product quality stability.
24 Feb, 2022
Judging from the development of coating technology for coating machines in recent years, the future of coating technology will have three important characteristics:
THE LEADER OF PACKAGING MACHINERYCONTACT US