Advantages and Features of Big Laminator Machine
A laminating machine is a must for any business or office that wants to protect documents and prolong their lifespan. Laminating machines come in different sizes, with the most common being A3 and A4. But what if you need to laminate larger documents? That’s where big laminator machines come in!
Big laminator machines are designed for just that – to laminate large documents. The most common size for a big laminator machine is A3+, which can accommodate documents up to 12” x 18”. But there are also some models that are even bigger, with a maximum document size of up to 24” x 36”!
Here are some of the advantages and features of big laminator machines:
- they can accommodate larger documents.
- they have wider rollers, which means there is less risk of creasing or wrinkling.
- they have more powerful heating elements, so they can laminate thicker pouches.
- they often come with built-in trimmers, so you can trim your laminated documents to size.
A big laminator machine is an important tool for any business, office, or individual that laminate items on a regular basis. There are many different types and sizes of laminating machines available on the market today, but the big machines offer some distinct advantages and features that make them the best choice for many people.
- Jumbo laminating machines are designed to laminate documents up to 34" wide.
- Some jumbo laminators have built in trimmers so you can trim the excess laminate off of your document in one easy step.
- Jumbo laminators are great for businesses, schools, and print shops that need to laminate large documents on a regular basis.